Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

16 Year Old With 6-Pack Pt. 2!

Back again with another video of me flexing, figured I would finally throw one up that would hopefully stem the flow of hate comments haha. In this video I'm about 5'8, 140 pounds. My weight still fluctuates between about 130 and 140 though. I played soccer in the fall and am not currently planning on joining any other sports during my senior year in high school (I turn 18 this year). Hope you enjoy! Leave some feedback, positive or negative, as long as its constructive I don't mind =D

Oh, as a post note.. I entered 2 bench press competitions around January/February this year and took first in my weight class (132) both times, with bench presses of 180 and 185. Win! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment