Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Abs (current state) HD

Flexing my abs so that I can remember what they looked like, looking back later on.

My current workout schedule consists in:
- 40 minutes of cardio in the morning [week days]
- 200 push-ups in the evening (50 x 4) interleaved with 100 ab crunches (50 x 2) [week days, potentially skipped on Fridays]

This allows me to eat anything I want on Friday evenings and Saturdays. I begin the cleanup process starting Sundays by doing 1 to 2 hours of cardio, and proceed as described above over the following days.

The cycle goes: eating a lot on week ends, thus stacking on fat (visibly), and shaving it off over week days. It's so efficient that by mid-week I feel back into shape already.

I have been following this regimen since April 2009 (over one and a half years at the time of writing) and it has been working like a charm so far. I get the best of both worlds: staying quite fit and always feeling good, while allowing myself to eat whatever I want, though only within a limited time frame, but every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment