Gleb Billiards Game

Gleb Billiards Game
GayTeen Studio

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

NEWQUADS

This is not what i had in mind to get up to you guys, iwanted to get a full posing vid but unfortunately due to some obstacles i cannot do that untill later next week, But all thoughout the week i will be checking in and uploading some vids on how my cutting is going, numerous tips, i will even give my meal plans, and i will touch base on what i plan on doing after this 10 week prep is up and how i will go ful steam ahead into my bulking season to prepare for the 2012 bodybuilding season. So stick around hold tight i will be coming at you with updates, pics, info, etc and a posing vid Very soon, keep the feedback coming its very motivating to me good or bad, lol feed back on my unproportional quads ( i will be spending all febuary fixing that dont worry ;)) thanks everyone until tommorow take care and keep pumpin

No comments:

Post a Comment